Bitcoin closes seven consecutive daily green candles, putting it on track for the longest winning streak in 2021.
The last time this happened was March 5, when the leading cryptocurrency rose from $48,000 to end its run at $58,000 a week later.
Enhanced news coverage
- EXCLUSIVE ARTICLES AND INSIGHTSGet an analytical edge by accessing members-only articles with curated insights from crypto analysts around the globe.
- REAL-TIME CHARTS AND PRICE SNAPSHOTSGain a better understanding of the market with real-time charts, price snapshots and more market data in every news article.
- EXPLORE THE COMPANIES, PRODUCTS AND PEOPLE IN OUR ARTICLESWe display profiles of people, companies, products, and assets related to every Edge article so you can connect the dots.
Extensive crypto asset and sector data
- ON-CHAIN METRICS AND SOCIAL SENTIMENTGain a better understanding of the on-chain trends an explore social sentiment for individual crypto assets.
- CRYPTO ASSET TRANSACTION DEMOGRAPHICSUnderstand where the majority of crypto asset transactions are taking place globally.
- EXPLORE INNOVATIVE PROJECTS AND SECTORSFollow new projects and crypto sectors with our manually curated data for over 50 industry verticals.
- PRIVATE TELEGRAM COMMUNITYAs an Edge subscriber, you will access new articles first and engage with the community in our private Telegram channel.
- A CLEAN, AD-FREE EXPERIENCEWe hide all advertisements for CryptoSlate Edge subscribers.
- SUPPORT INDEPENDENT JOURNALISMAs an independent organization in the blockchain industry, we are guided by a strict editorial policy that emphasizes objectivity and transparency in our coverage.